Contemporary Ceramics CentreAddress: 63, Great Russell Street, Bloomsbury, London, UK, WC1B 3BF. View Map
Email: Web-site: www.cpaceramics.com
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7242 9644
Contact: Marta Donaghey
Open: Monday to Saturday 10.30 to 6.00pm
Last updated: 2012-03-02
Exhibitions/Events at this Gallery
- Mo Jupp - sculptural ceramics - February 20, 2014 - March 22, 2014
- Fired Alchemy - ceramics - Tony Laverick - March 26, 2014 - April 26, 2014
- Valéria Nascimento - ceramics - May 01, 2014 - May 31, 2014
- Rafael Perez - ceramics - June 19, 2014 - July 19, 2014
- Susan O’Byrne and Ostinelli & Priest - August 07, 2014 - September 06, 2014
- Karen Bunting - ceramics - September 11, 2014 - October 11, 2014
- Peter Beard - ceramic sculpture - October 16, 2014 - November 15, 2014
- Christmas show of ceramics - November 20, 2014 - December 31, 2014
About the Centre
Our new Contemporary Ceramics Centre is now open opposite the British Museum in the heart of Bloomsbury.
An exciting exhibition programme has been planned for next year. This launches with Through 50, an exhibition to celebrate 50 years of the Craft Potters Association's shop & gallery as well as our usual extensive display of members work and specialist ceramics books for sale in our retail gallery.
The Contemporary Ceramics Centre is dedicated to showing the best in Contemporary studio ceramics and will continue to exhibit the work of members of the Craft Potters Association, the only national body representing ceramic artists and potters in the UK.
With the work of over 80 makers currently on display, including long standing and new members to the Association, we will continue to add to and vary the work we are showing.